Welcome to the Turris software repository! It provides the Turris OS and its packages. You can download medkits (OS images) or possibly a few other files from here.
Here you can find the latest stable versions of medkits for Turris devices.
- Turris Omnia (SHA-256, signature, how to install)
- Turris MOX (SHA-256, signature, how to install)
- Turris Shield (SHA-256, signature, how to install)
- Turris 1.x (SHA-256, signature, how to install)
Access to specific branches and versions
Here you can find specific development branches and various released versions of Turris OS. See the given documentation page for more information.
- HBS (Here Be Snails, stable)
- HBT (Here Be Turtles, testing)
- HBK (Here Be Kittens, next fixup)
- HBL (Here Be Lions, next minor)
- HBD (Here Be Dragons, next major)
Archive of all versions
How to verify signatures
All the above signatures of our medkits are created by `usign`. You can verify a signature on a Turris router by this command (it assumes that the given medkit and its signature are present in the same directory):
usign -V -m <medkit_path> -P /etc/opkg/keys